Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I use my technical analysis combined with super stockpicker's recomendations  (Read 13057 times)
jeff

« on: September 28, 2006, 01:06:43 PM »

I am new to this board and to superstockpicker. I use technical analysis to pick my stocks.  I am amazed by superstockpicker's performance. I started to  follow superstockpicker's  leads, combined with my technical analysis. I noticed that superstockpicker's most recomendations are stocks that have been rising to pretty high level already (some stocks also have low volumes) which is quite scary to me.  but results tell everything. I guess I have to get used to it. like the most recently picks, I didn't follow aom,  pdp and i missed their  big rally.  but luckily I bought vrs, and I think vrs will continue to rise. slowly I am going to build a portfolio following superstockpickers advice, combined with my technical analysis.

many thanks to superstockpicker, you guys are doing a great job.

jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: