Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:55:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please, write to us so we can activate your new account!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: calculating v4+ performance  (Read 19888 times)
jpenns

« on: January 27, 2011, 04:51:08 PM »

Hi SSP, I first just want to say I really love this site and the disciplined approach you take to investing, which really seems to pay off.

My question is: when calculating the + portfolios and there is a new MTI signal, what price do you assign to the transactions?  For examples when the market closes below the trigger and causes the MTI to switch to down, do you use the stock prices from the close of THAT day (when the trigger happened) or the following day (when all of us have got the email and had a chance to exit our positions)? 
Super Stock Picker
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 09:57:42 PM »

Hello,

When new MTI signals occur, we account the changes on the close of the current session.

To allow you to do the same, we always publish an alert level that would trig a new MTI signal. So, if the MTI is UP and the alert level set to 13,000, a close of the TSX under this level will empty all the "+" portfolios.

This alert level is publish on the website and is sent in the daily emails sent to the members.
zooguy

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 12:07:31 AM »

hmmmm I agree good post Smiley. Good Luck
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: