Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:56:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please, write to us so we can activate your new account!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To louise  (Read 13067 times)
Alena

« on: November 12, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »

Louise,

Just to let you know that I really appreciate your explanation and detailed analysis regarding market moves...Always a pleasure to read your posts! Thank you!
I recently started to follow the market and I have already learned my lessons ( in a hard way ) with stop losses, going against the wave and etc.

Kind Regards,

Alena
garilou

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 12:06:08 AM »

Alena!

How nice from you! I am really touched!
I though I might be boring for some people, because my posts are always pretty long!
But as a matter of fact, I also usually take pretty long to write one, because before replying, I do quite a lot of research!
I enjoy this forum and I like the people here.
And since I've been a professor earlier in my life, I know that one never really knows something as long as one has not tried to put it in writing and explain to others. So it helps me too!
And I also know ther is always somthing new to learn!

But markets are not science, and I often goof.
In the predictions I mean, because I think there are things that should be strict rules.
But like you, I've learned it the hard way, I started when there was no Internet and no discount brokers, looking for the quotes in newspapers!

Good luck, have fun, and make sure your portfolio never prevents you from sleeping  Wink

Louise
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: