Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please, write to us so we can activate your new account!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows where I can find Canadian after hours market trading?  (Read 12637 times)
supercan

« on: June 05, 2009, 01:50:56 AM »

Is their a website where I can view after hours trading on the TSX like on the US markets?Huh
garilou

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 01:53:04 AM »

Hi supercan,

I guess the "Show unread posts since last visit" does not work too good, because I use it regularly and had not seen your post (and missed many others).

As far as I know, there is no "After hours" and "Pre-market trading" on the TSX.

What I do, since many stocks are traded on both sides of the borders, like many banks and lots of others (Telus for one: TSX: T, US; TU), if I want to use the info to try to guess (doesn't always help much, but sometimes yes), I go either to the Nasdac site, Extended trading
http://dynamic.nasdaq.com/aspx/extendedTrading.aspx

or simple on Google Finance (not sure if Google finance also give the pre market trading)
But the Nasdac site gives the after and pre-market for almost all stocks traded in the US, not only the Nasdac stocks. They also offer after and pre markets charts that are pretty interesting.

Hope this helped even if it came late.

Louise
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: