Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please, write to us so we can activate your new account!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NIOGOLD - 1 more clip !  (Read 11126 times)
MRG_WPG

« on: February 19, 2011, 04:13:48 PM »

For those who have been following NOX you may have noticed a pattern.  There is strength at the .36 cent mark but this also shows signs of and wanting to go higher.  Just a matter of time in my opinion before this breaks out.  They have such a good property with the right deal in place that it cannot stay at these levels for much longer.

Aurizon has approx. 2.5 years of drilling yet to do on the NOX property and NOX will also be doing their own drilling on their own 100% owned property (which they have no joint venture on).

With all this drilling on prime land and gold going up you know it's just a matter of time before the right combination happens along with awareness about this company that will propel this to much higher levels.

This continues to be one of the most undervalued plays of the stocks I hold and of the stocks I am aware of.

Here is another interview with the CEO of NIOGOLD.  I agree 100% with what he says about the current share price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZGWiYEXfBc

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: