Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A commodities market forum?  (Read 15876 times)
garilou

« on: February 09, 2009, 02:28:43 AM »

Hi SSP,

Since so many stocks form the TSX (and from SSP) are linked to commodities, I was wondering if we could have a specific forum to discuss commodities (and futures), and the influence they might have on the different stocks discussed in the "Stock Market talking" forum.

I rarely buy a stock linked to a commodity, be it an aviation stock or a gold stock, without first giving a look to the linked commodity.

Anyone would agree with me?

Louise
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 02:31:23 AM by garilou » Logged
Super Stock Picker
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 10:08:40 AM »

Hi Louise,

If others would join your request, we could indeed open a board dedicated to commodities.

Until now, I think that people have posted their thoughts about commodities in this board "stock market talking". We could also expand the scope of this board to include commodities...
garilou

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 10:54:31 PM »

Hi SSP, I don't know how come I have missed this post.
I used to come regularly and look for new post. Maybe not in the last few days.
I thought the forum was terribly quiet those days. Everybody holding their breath?

Yes it's true that people
that people have posted their thoughts about commodities in this board "stock market talking".

Since the post seems to have been read many times, and there were no other comments, I guess we won't make a board just for me.
Maybe later if the forum gets alive again and others express their need for it.

Thanks for your reply.

Louise
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: