Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KRN up 31% since open in Decmber...buy in? ***UPDATE***  (Read 16299 times)
Sharesearcher

« on: January 22, 2011, 04:08:55 PM »

Hello everyone, just found this forum while searching for prospects to invest in.  I was looking for more information or opinions on Karnalyte Resources KRN.  I watched the interview yesturday on BNN with their CEO Robin Phinney, sounded pretty solid.  They also opened the market yesturday(see TSX website).  The company and outlook sounds quite promising, as well as them being up 31% in one month, nice IPO.......was wondering what other thoughts are of this stock?  Any opinions, I can't find too much online, but what I have seen so far, looks quite good.  Considering potash corp is $161/share, getting in now with Karnalyte seems like a good move.  The CEO said they should be in production by 2013.  Thoughts, opinions??

Thanks
Share Searcher
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:32:03 AM by Sharesearcher » Logged
Sharesearcher

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 10:01:31 AM »

Anyone have any input??

Here is the interview I was refuring to, would love some opinions.

http://watch.bnn.ca/business-day/january-2011/business-day-january-21-2011/#clip405108
Sharesearcher

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 11:34:39 AM »

Well, despite no responses, I did buy in, and I am SOOOO glad I did!!  I have now almost doubled my money AND the company just announced a 250%+ increase in their supply.  Just featured on the BNN as the new BIG potash play and stocks jumped more then 15% last week and are continuing to rise.

Here is the lasted on the new developments.

http://www.bnn.ca/News/2011/9/2/Karnalyte-the-next-big-potash-play.aspx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: