Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please, write to us so we can activate your new account!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LVN - Levon Resources  (Read 32377 times)
stockwatchdog

« on: April 05, 2011, 09:47:58 PM »

just merged with VHV a couple weeks back taking over 100% of the Cordero Project in mexico. very successfull drilling campaigns and lots of talk about this company being taken over before the end of the year. jennings analyst just put a buy recommendation in on this company today for a price target of $2.50 which i think is about half of what it should be but whatever stock up almost 14% today on strong volume and i believe its going to be making a run at breaking its 12mths high this week and keep on going up from there. 20,000 meters left on phase 3 drilling and resource estimate somtime in may. this stock is HOT and wont be cooling down anytime soon, imo i think this think will keep running until it gets taken over. checkout this interview with its president.

http://resourceclips.com/2011/04/01/levon-reports-mexico-assays-including-49-gt-silver-over-112m/

insider buying at $1.69 and serious talks about takeovers puts this stock in my top 3 plays for the rest of the year. 5 majors currently trying to get a hold of this property so i dont think its going to be on the table for much longer.
stockwatchdog

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:59:09 PM »

stock was doing great today high of $2.25 was holding strong between $2.10-$2.18 and then somebody started shorting the stock, BIG mistake, their gunna lose their shirts. minor bump, im using it to pickup some cheap shares before it takes off again i suggest the same. i didnt sell any stock today just picked up more around $1.90, anything u get a hold of, KEEP, im going long this stock, it WILL get taken over the only question is how many shares are you gunna own of it!!!
stockwatchdog

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 12:35:39 AM »

this finacing deal is great news Smiley $40million will allow completion of phase 3 drilling and set the company up for phase 4 financing, if it even gets that far. volume is up huge in the past couple weeks 10million+ shares traded. analyist coverage and ive heard talk of another couple analyists covering the company which will boost volume/price further. i bought another 30K at $2 today, still loading up on shares, this one is my "early retirement play" before the market goes bear next year. this stock is rocking right now, i recommend getting on board now while the price is still cheap, this finacing deal only proves further that this stock is destined for a much higher share price, no pros are gunna buy $40million worth of stock @ $1.95 unless the only place its going is up. think about it, its a no brainer, i`d bet the farm on this one.........and i am!  Grin
stockwatchdog

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 08:47:49 PM »

been very busy havent said much lately so heres an update. that $40million is going towards phase 4 drilling which is starting in the fall. a 80,000 meter program from what ive heard. either phase 3 is done right now or very close to being done. resource estimate will be out within the next 30days. once phase 4 drilling is done they will updating the resource estimate. if you draw a line connecting the lows and a line connecting the tops u'll see the stock is approching an appex and will be moving big in one direction or another, my personal oppinion is up but time will tell. silver is HOT right now as well as gold, people are saying their both going to crash but you have to look at why they are where they are in the first place, the greenback is failling and people are jumping ship into metals to escape worthless paper money which is what alot of it will be very soon. metals are going to be going strong till atleast the end of Q2 if not into the beggining of 2012. there might be a correction in silver/gold but it will only be temporary, more of consolidation than anything and than it will keep heading north. still a great buy here, its going to be worth $10-15/share by the end of the year, mark my words. i got in around $1.50 and im not selling anything, im waiting till the bitter end when this puppy gets snapped up. watch and learn pupils, watch and learn. F 50% returns, 500% is much better.
stockwatchdog

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 01:32:30 AM »

ill keep this short and sweet. that $40 millions dollar deal closed today. im expecting drill results from phase 3 next week or the week after. followed very closely, a week to 2 weeks after, by the long awaited juicy almighty big dicked resource estimate. its going straight to $3 and beyond, i can feel it, its straight up from here. it dropping in to the $1.70-$1.80 range only did one thing, and thats give the ability to buy up cheap shares. did you??? if u didnt ull be wishing you did come the end of the month. checkout the chart, it bounced off the support line and now it has a date with resistance. id bet everything i have on it..........oh wait, i already have Grin have a good night folks.
stockwatchdog

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 12:28:08 AM »

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/article.php?newsid=42346253&qm_symbol=LVN

WOW. thats even better than i thought it would be. this video sheds alot of light on what where really looking at here.(the BIG picture)
http://www.levon.com/i/media/video.html

currently somthing like $21-25 billion dollars worth of silver, gold, zinc and lead. newmont owns 10% of them and goldcorps penasquito project is only 400km/250miles away making goldcorp a serious contender for takeover.

130,000meter!!!!!phase 4 drilling program coming up in the fall and still 15,000meters left in phase 3 Shocked i wonder whats gunna happen to this almost half a billion oz's of silver estimate with all the additional drilling?Huh??i'll tell you one thing for certain....it wont be going down. i happily bought this baby down to $1.49 and all the way up to $1.92 today, whoever was selling this stock today must not know how to either read or add/multiply, 2.5million mistakes were made today, i still find it hard to believe people are so stupid. this thing should be in the low $5 range after a release like this, but i can garentee it wont be this low for much longer.

please read the PR and do ur DD on this one folks. simple math. this thing will be worth $10+/share much sooner than later. jump on the gravy train and buckle in for a insane ride. Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:32:08 AM by stockwatchdog » Logged
stockwatchdog

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 01:03:38 AM »

not exactly sure which one of the current holes in progress it is but i heard that a drill went as deep as it could and ended a 1100m(1.1km) hole in mineralization so their bringing in a larger drill to go past 1100m to see just how far the rabbit hole goes. these remaining holes being drilled are located in the Ceniza Porphyry and if u look at the top picture from my last post you will see that Levon it targeting a close to 1km square expansion to the existing resource with these sites. La Ceniza Porphyry is another one of levons intrusive centers and could possibly double the first resource estimate if not more, looking at the map and already knowing that their hitting mineralization only strengthens the argument that this company is gunna get taken over whether it be from Billiton, Silver Wheaton Corp, Goldcorp, Newmont or one of the other companies circling Levon. I've also been told that some of the majors are going to be visiting the property in the next few weeks and that Levon will be getting together to go over the companies projects with some European investors aswell. I'll continue to post about the company as i hear new and exciting things but i cant stress enough how important it is to be getting into the company at these prices because sooner or later i'll be posting about how the stock just broke $10/share and is being taken over and everyone who didnt get on board will be regreting it for the rest of their lives. Cry <-------this could be u.
stockwatchdog

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 10:55:12 PM »

look at the trading in the past week, somthings up no doubt. my guess is they are hitting  mineralization left and right in La Ceniza which is really going to chalk up the resource estimate. insiders and peeps in the know are buying up big blocks before the next release. i think we have a good shot of trading over $2/share tommorow but time will have to tell. I really believe that this company is going to be taken over by years end Grin
stockwatchdog

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 02:13:44 AM »

Not sure if it’s true but I heard that the 1.1km hole they drilled in La Ceniza has mineralization from beginning to end which is really quite ridiculous when u think about it. If it’s true it will really add some insane value to the company and the resource body. When u look at the price movement in the last few weeks its not hard to believe that its the truth.This stock is gunna be a 10 banger in no time flat, possibly get taken over by year’s end. I wouldn’t sell this stock if I needed money for an operation that would save my life Cheesy metals are banging right now and the state of the world’s economy with US and Euro debt is gunna keep them banging for a long time. Get ur position now and hold on for the big one.  If you hold it, it will run Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: