Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't rap my amateur head around this stock  (Read 19873 times)
Mark

« on: April 07, 2011, 12:13:37 PM »

I'm new here...googled "stock advice" and found this forum. Did you ever encounter a stock that you can't rap your head round but the volume skyrockets against your better judgement?

Well, a friend of mine directed me to a stock called Intertainment that has a real time translator script. The program works in conjunction with Facebook, MSN and other programs so you can communicate with anyone, in there native language, in real time. So I'm like....so what...big deal but I'll look into it. Called the company with no calls returned...hmmm...then emailed asking if they have a patent...no email response. Posted on the BBB to question the intellectual protection of the product....got either ignored or blasted for bringing it up.

The program seems to be very popular, either by curiosity seekers or real users on the Alexa site.

Sells on the venture as ( ITMTF)INT. I'm not into this stock but watched it from .64 to .39 then back up to .86 then to .75 today. Seems to have strong support at .64 now.

Gene Simmons is on board to promote the product now.

I don't know..I keep on asking myself...So what! Roll Eyes
Mark

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:57:26 PM »

88 views and no reply?

Since my last post, it jumped to 1.25 then settled to 1.05 Smiley
DCA

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 12:44:09 AM »

We are a quite bunch here.

Smells like a pump 'n' dump to me.

D
Mark

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 10:27:54 AM »

I got in at $1.30 and it's $2.94 ... crazy. I bought with no reason, just on the shear interest of the stock. In my opinion, it's junk but hey, just following the sheep then hopefully go in the opposite direction before the cliff.

Would of bought more but couldn't find any smart people with a good viewpoint on it. Most of them sound like pumpers.
ge

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »

INTERTAINMENT MEDIA INC int

I bought it at 0.48 but sold it at the same price march 7  Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: