Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:45:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the differences between the portfolios?  (Read 14770 times)
Super Stock Picker
Administrator

« on: October 01, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »

When I look at them, they seem to all hold the same stocks?

Do I have to separate them into the different portfolios, and buy and sell according to the portfolio, or could I just incorporate into one?

Thanks

Donna
Super Stock Picker
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 06:36:42 PM »

Hello,

Our advice is to choose one or more portfolio and to follow the buy and sell orders they issue. This way, your returns will be close from the one published on the web site.

Each of our portfolios follows as set of criteria to buy stocks. Once a stock does not meet one of these criteria, a sell order is issued. By applying the same selection filter day after day, we can reasonably expect the same kind of performances to repeat in the future.

To help you to figure out the differences between our portfolios, let explain the following:
- They are weekly and monthly updated versions of the same portfolio.
- 3 families of portfolios are published. They are Price Momentum, Low PEG Ratio and Earnings Estimate Upgrades.
- To understand the Ultimate Price Momentum series portfolios, read the following study:
http://www.superstockpicker.com/ultimate_price_momentum_series_study.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: