Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:00:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to learn to trade stocks!!!  (Read 18580 times)
kenneth

« on: April 29, 2008, 02:27:02 AM »

I am a newbie in this and would like to know about trading stocks where you can earn huge profits (as I have read online).I have been looking for an online resource to teach me the tips and tricks of the stock market but there have been not any good as far as I have known. Please help me to find any good online resource which can educate me in this arena.

Thanks in advance!!!

bryanmcn

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 09:33:59 PM »

This site has some excellant educational material. It depends on what style of trading you want to do. I'm into technical analysis and therefore study a lot of charts. Stockcharts.com has a masive amount of info on it. 
stockmarketreviews

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 03:29:30 AM »

There is no successful trading  statergy worldwide , you just need experience for it .  You must know when to buy or when to sell . predicting future is very tricky game  thats the reason most peoples loose in stock trading . i recommend you to invest for long term instead of trading . just invest in fundamentally strong stocks . There are lot of ebooks available  you can try them

dhamel

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »

Why would someone want to do anything else than what is found here.

I think that most people do not realize the effect of compounding return.

Have you ever done the following calculation: invest 10,000$ at the current rate of return that SSP4 is showing. 141%

How long do you think It take to get to 1 Million?Huh

Warren Buffet coumpound rate is 29.5%.  Great trader from any book that you will read typically return in that range over the long run.   

You will also find that what is the most difficult is the discipline, it take a lot of discipline to trade in the losing period, and not to overtrade in the winning period.

This is why following a system is such a good thing.

And for the answer 10,000 invested at 141% is equal to 1 Millions after 5 year and 3 month.

If you can find better let me know.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: