Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:30:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTN + GCE...Should I have sold?  (Read 14128 times)
morphius909

« on: June 28, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »

I bought WTN and GCE recently. Around the 6.99 range. Then I went up nicely. Now the past week (much like most stocks), it has come back down to earth.

Did I lost my opportunity to sell or is this just a temporary correction?

When will SSP put in a sell order? I guess worse case...I'll break even...sigh.
DCA

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 12:10:11 PM »

The lack of a sell order indicates that SSP considers this a temporary correction.  This is collaborated by the general drop in the stock market.

If you were the ideal trader you would sell at the peaks and re-buy on the dips.  You would be very rich and everyone would want to know your secrets.

Yes, we should have sold but like you I did not.
morphius909

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 05:11:30 PM »

I figured as much!

I actually wanted to sell...but SSP didn't put in an order...so I gave it the benefit of the doubt...we'll see if I was "smart" . haha.

Expect more pressure on the market this week as well...gonna be interesting times!

I also delayed my buy of HLB and TEC..had a feeling...looks like I had a good feeling..stocks are significantly down...gonna wait and see...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: