Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:13:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tip, Take it, or... Good Luck.  (Read 10750 times)
Ding-Dong

« on: October 16, 2008, 03:55:51 PM »

Hello,

This is going to get rough over the next year the markets in whole.

If you wish not to lose in the long run have more security overtime and prevail you need to...

Look into an copper, aluminum sector market.

Reason, big part of the "long term struggle" is going to be fuel, energy not as much other more locally accessible necessities. 

Copper and aluminum will be a all time market worth for those who bye inn while they KNOW. This two materials are essential for alternative energy production, solar, nuclear, wind, current energy.

Copper and aluminum transmit energy and current, so it will be used to build energy sources and transmit everyday usage, for house holds and businesses who initially will be charged to pay for the high market price.

The new Energy sector will be implemented soon enough, it is being planed for infusion big time MORE on this path. Clean energy and creating more ENVIRONMENTAL jobs (propaganda and cash).

I should know, I will make much... Here is your chance my debt is payed.

There will be ups and downs for a long,long time do you want to keep getting tiered and work overload to survive, or you want to take it easy?

Good Luck.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: