Portfolio Inception Date
September 01, 2004
S&P/TSX Composite Index
To provide a long-term total return above the benchmark index by investing in Canadian stocks
selected by the Super Stock Picker system, a rigorous and disciplined approach to stock selection based
on their strong price momentum.
- The Momentum Price Weekly portfolio follows a disciplined approach, selecting Canadian stocks based on their strong price momentum every week. The portfolio holds between 3 and 10 stocks at any time. This approach is
based on the Super Stock Picker system that automatically and systematically manages this portfolio, it:
- Uses a clearly defined investment process.
- Provides diversification by investment style, including both growth and value stocks from the Canadian market.
- Does not change based on market conditions or investment trends.
- Canadian stocks are selected based on research of the Toronto Stock Exchange from 2003 onwards.