Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 29, 2024, 06:39:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please, write to us so we can activate your new account!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New to the Forum  (Read 19562 times)
Nikos

« on: January 05, 2007, 07:37:15 AM »

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and I just discovered this web site, and I simply love it Smiley

I'm also discovering the CAN stocks (I myself live in France and am used to trade on the NY and NASDAQ).

I'm currently thinking about my first CAN trade, maybe you can help me decide between entering now WIN.to or TTH.to
Super Stock Picker
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 04:34:39 PM »

Hello Nikos,

Welcome to this forum and to the Super Stock Picker web site.

WIN and TTH are popular stocks among our Price Momentum portfolios. But we do not claim to time the market or any stock. Their recommendations is the result of their strong price increase during the last six months showing a pattern we appreciate here...

Maybe other members will be willing to give a hint helped by some technical analysis. Here are the chart as of today:

And another question for you Nikos: If you are willing to trade from France, which broker have you found that allows you to trade the Canadian market from there?

* tth.png (12.67 KB, 460x482 - viewed 3181 times.)

* win.png (12.29 KB, 460x482 - viewed 3410 times.)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 04:36:57 PM by Super Stock Picker » Logged
Nikos

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 08:11:26 PM »

Hi Super Stock Picker,

I live in France but use Interactivre Broker to trade WW. Discount brokers in France charge 4-10€ per trade where IB charges 1$

As for my first trade on the Torronto exchange, I believe, from a TA short term perspective that:
1) WIN finished consolidation today and closed above 5.5$ which was the previous high. Tomorrow should be decisive I think...
2) TTH looks like it found some good support at 1.4$. I think it could again go up to 1.6 and fall back to 1.4; then meet with the ascending trend line and break the 1.6 resistance.

I'm thinking about filling 1/2 position with both of them on Monday morning.  Grin

Any further advice or other good stocks to pick are welcome !

Do some of you check the fundamentals before picking a stock?

Personally I wish I could but I'm also working and don't have the time.

Alright, I'm off to bed, have a good Weekend
Super Stock Picker
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 12:26:06 AM »

Nikos,

I hope everything will turn well with your new positions...

And also, there is another thread about online broker to be used in France that has not yet been addressed. Your experience will be appreciated there.

Can you join the French area of the forum too?
Follow this link: Courtier en ligne français?

Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: