Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please, write to us so we can activate your new account!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rs  (Read 19032 times)
c5

Rs
« on: November 18, 2010, 11:42:06 PM »

Hello fellow investors,

I'm really new at this and just wanna learn by my mistakes and what you investors have to offer. I had recently purchased the rs stock, But i didn't understand why my markt value was cut in half? In actuality i lost half of what i Purchased in $ wise but not in my shares. In my activity setting it told me "AS PRINC WE SLD AND CHGD A FEE SHOWN AS COMM"

Can anyone pls explain why this is?

thanks for your time
DCA

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »

Sounds like someone considers vowels to be to expensive.  "As principle we sold and charged a fee shown as commission."  So they sold you stock from their own holdings and you paid them for the privilege.

On the other hand Resin Systems has been falling steadily from its post-crash price of 43 cents and is now subject to a price of 1/2 cent.  If you read the "news" release the investment fund that is breathing into the corpse is toting the great news that a .5 cent price increase is a sign of great things to come because the market gave them a 100% increase in a day.

The really sad news is that this company has a -50% gross margin and a continuing loss of around 1 cent per share per month.

Manufacturing companies like this are my specialty and in fact, I have stood inside RS offices.  -- This investment is in a class I refer to as a "lottery ticket".  The odds are about as good as the 649.

D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: