Enter a symbol:
For Toronto: TSX:TD
FORUM

You are here :  Home > Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:24:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You have to register again even if you are already a member of the Super Stock Picker.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: email stock picks  (Read 22748 times)
jeff

« on: July 04, 2012, 08:44:16 PM »

I used to receive emails from Super Stock Picker for the new picks. But all of sudden it stopped. What happened? How can I get it back?

Thx
Super Stock Picker
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 04:26:39 AM »

Hello,

We receive the feedback from the major email providers when users declare our emails as junk. In this case, the emails are automatically deleted from our database.

That might be your case. If you use an microsoft address (hotmail, live, etc...) our email address would also be listed in your account blacklist (so we cannot send you any more message).

You can email us directly so we can assist you, but if you use a microsoft address, verify that we are not blocked, because we won't be able to reply in that case.
jeff

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 12:28:17 PM »

I do use hotmail, but I did not mark emails from super stock picker as junk, and it's still gone. I can use my gmail now. How can I email you? what is your email address?

thx
Super Stock Picker
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 04:35:25 PM »

You can use this link to send us a message:
http://www.superstockpicker.com/about_us.php#contact_us

Also, even if we are blacklisted in your hotmail account, we can assist you to remove the ban if you want. Just use another email address to contact us.

Also, in case you want to register again with a fresh email address, you can simply register on the site:
http://www.superstockpicker.com/free.php
jeff

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 07:28:59 PM »

message sent. I can not re-register, because it says that my new email address doesn't match your record.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: